Back to Main

Benefits of drinking water

Monday 2 March 2015

We all know how big a role water must play in our daily lives. Then again people still forget that, me included.
 
 
They say you must drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. I agree 100% with that, BUT then again, listen to your body and it's needs.
 
90% of the time my body does not want water, it's called forcing yourself. haha
  
 
You can mix it up a bit and lie to your body and your mind. My favorite is to add fruits. Especially strawberries and lemons. I love those two the most.
 
Some people add cucumber, I honestly haven't tried it and think it's about time.
 
But be creative, think of your favorite fruit and add it. Don't like it? Change the fruit. Easy as that.
 
I make sure I have a 1.5L of water with me and that is my target for the day. I am one very happy lady when I get home at night and that bottle is empty.
 
 
Here are 6 benefits of drinking water:
 
1. Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids.
2. Water Can Help Control Calories.
3. Water Helps Energize Muscles.
4. Water Helps Keep Skin Looking Good.
5. Water Helps Your Kidneys.
6. Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function.
 
So remember, water before fizz and sugar!
 
Much Love
Me
xxx
 
P.S. - Thank you to Web MD for the article, you can read more about it here http://www.webmd.com/diet/6-reasons-to-drink-water

No comments:

Post a Comment